- Please strive to arrive a few minutes early to your lesson so that we can start and end promptly.
- Payment is due at the beginning of the lesson, or you may pay for the month or semester in advance. I accept cash, check, or payment via Venmo.
- Any lessons cancelled less than 24 hours in advance must be paid in full. I will make every effort to find make-up times for lessons cancelled due to sickness or emergency.
- Inclement weather will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Please let me know about any scheduling conflicts as soon as possible. I will do the same!
- Parents/guardians or other guests are welcome to observe, with the student's permission. That said, it's my experience that students are often most comfortable working with the teacher one-on-one without distractions.
- My goal is to create a safe and respectful environment for all. Please help me in this endeavor by being kind to and supportive of your fellow students.